Sunday, March 2, 2014 | Pottery Barn | Garden City | Cranston, Rhode Island
Over the weekend we participated in Pottery Barn’s second registry event for their couples. Last month, was the first time we were part of their event and it was wonderful to network with other local RI wedding pro’s. This time around, the event was held on a Sunday from 10:00AM – noon prior to the store opening. This allowed interested couples to drink cocktails while they browsed the store for items for their home.
Below were the participating businesses:
– Registry: Pottery Barn and Williams Sonoma
– Wedding Photographer: Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC
– Wedding Planning & Design: The Savory Affair and Sarah Daly Events
– Sweets & Treats: The Newport Sweet Shoppe
– Venue: Blithewold in Bristol, RI
– Invitations: New England Invitations
– Accessories: Bridal Finery and Silpada
Below are some photos from Sunday mornings event. Looking forward to working with everyone at the next event(s)!
Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC is a wife-and-husband photography team located in Providence, Rhode Island. We’ve been providing wedding and portrait photography services in and around Providence and Newport, Rhode Island, New York, Connecticut, Boston and more for over a decade.
If this blog was helpful, please share it using the icons below so it can help others, too!