This contest begins on July 5, 2018 and runs until August 1, 2018.
During this time, we will post 10 opportunities (5 on Facebook, 5 on Instagram) for you to submit ideas for your Trash the Dress photoshoot via the comments section of each post. So long as you like each post and follow our page, each idea you submit will count as an entry. Try to be unique – we are looking for creativity and enthusiasm here!
We will choose one winner from all valid idea submissions (comments) we receive. When choosing, we give preference to originality, imagination, feasibility, and safety. With each submission, you are free to explain why you want to do this or how you came up with the idea if you think it will help explain your overall theme. Please keep submissions to 100 words or less, thank you!
Winner will be announced LIVE on Facebook at 2 PM Wednesday, August 1st, 2018. We will also reach out to the winner directly via the social media account they used to submit their entry. Good luck!
Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC
35 Baker St, Providence RI 02905
Visit www.nicolegesmondi.com to view more of our work.
This contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram; Facebook and Instagram are not responsible for any issues related to the contest—accepting the terms indicates a complete release of Facebook and Instagram by each entrant or participant. No purchase necessary; void where prohibited by law.
Trash the Dress Contest Prize
The selected winner will receive the following:
- The opportunity to make their winning Trash the Dress idea a reality!
- 2-hour session at a Rhode Island location of winner’s choice ($350 value).
- Winner gets to select 5 of their favorite images sized for social media and print ($500 value)
- Winner gets to select up to a 20×30 canvas wrap or multiple image canvas collage of the winner’s choice (up to $565 value).
- Note: there is no cost to the winner unless they choose to purchase more photos or prints!
Trash the Dress Photoshoot Guidelines
Here are a few rules to help you brainstorm:
- The more creative, the better!
- No children allowed in the shoot.
- We will not select any ideas suggesting damage to wildlife or the environment.
- We will not select any ideas posing a substantial risk to wellbeing and health.
- We will not select any ideas suggesting racism or intolerance.
- We will not select any ideas prohibited by law in Rhode Island.
Trash the Dress Shoot Requirements
In order to receive contest prize, the winner must adhere to and agree with the following:
- The winner provides and wears their dress during the shoot.
- The winner arranges his or her own transportation to and from the shoot.
- The winner makes his or her own arrangements for hair and makeup.
- All Trash the Dress shoot participants must be over 18 and a resident of the United States.
- The winner purchases, brings, or otherwise provides additional props needed for the winning shoot idea.
- Schedule a date for the Trash the Dress shoot within 2 weeks of winning, the date must be before January 1, 2019.
- Sign a release stating Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC can use the images for promotional purposes in print and online via website and social media.
- Agree to tag Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLCwhen posting photos on social media.
- Sign a release stating Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC is not responsible to any damages done to winner’s property or body during the Trash the Dress photoshoot. Participation is of the winner’s free will and at his or her own risk.
- Additional people (guests) in the shoot must also sign a release stating Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC is not responsible to any damages done to their property or body during the Trash the Dress photoshoot. Participation is of the guest’s free will and at his or her own risk.
Nicole Gesmondi Photographer, LLC is a wife-and-husband photography team located in Providence, Rhode Island. We’ve been providing wedding and portrait photography services in and around Providence and Newport, Rhode Island, New York, Connecticut, Boston and more for over a decade.
If this blog was helpful, please share it using the icons below so it can help others, too!